SOLAR POWER PACK PLUS 60-300 INCLUDES:
- EnergyBar™ 300
- EP-60 Solar Panel
- DC-154 Charging Adapter
Enjoy maximum power no matter what. The revolutionary EnergyBar 300 provides an unheard of amount of charge time for mobile (and not-so-mobile) devices. The Power Package Plus 60-300 includes both the EP-60 solar panels for solar charging as well as the DC-154 adapter cable to charge your EnergyBar 300 from a vehicle lighter socket.
The EnergyBar 300 is the most lightweight, high-capacity battery pack available on the market. It utilizes a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery for long-life and thousands of cycles. It comes with a weather-resistant neoprene carrying case making it the best solution for all of our outdoor power needs such as tailgating, camping, sailing, flying, traveling, or even remote mountain climbing expeditions. This high capacity battery back is safe to check-in on your next flight, and even fits in your backpack or suitcase as a carry-on. It can charge anything with the universal AC output up to a maximum of 200-Watts. Charges from a wall outlet or directly from the EP-60 Solar Panels included. Charges by solar panels as fast as 6 hours with good direct sunlight.
- Best in Class High Powered Safe & Green Lithium Battery
- 3-5 Times the Life of Traditional Batteries
- No Memory Problems, Extremely Long Shelf-Life
- Safe (FAA approved for airline travel)
- Charge up to 5 USB devices at the same time
- Ultra Slim Design (only 2 inches or 5 cm thick)
- Lightweight (less than 8 pounds)
- 20Ah LiFePO4 Battery (300 Watt Hours)
- Weather Resistant Neoprene Carrying Case Included
- Battery Capacity: 295Wh LifePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Output - USB (4 Sockets): 5V 2A Max
- Output - 12V DC Socket: 12V ± 20% 10A
- Output - 12V DC Outlet: 12V ± 20% 20A
- Output - AC Universal: 200 Watt Modified Sine Wave
- Input - DC: 15V 4A (for standard charging)
- Input - DC: 15V 8A (for quick charging)
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 16.125 x 9.625 in.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
EP-60 Solar Panel
These incredibly thin, powerful solar panels fold together into a durable carrying case that fits almost anywhere. When there’s no more room to pack anything else, solar power can still come with you. The panels include SOLMAX™ MPPT Technology by AspectSolar which ensures the maximum charging of the EnergyBar™ 250 in as little as 6 hours. Advanced monocrystalline cells gather the highest amount of photovoltaic energy possible and Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology ensures that the panels provide the most efficient amount of energy at any given time to any given device. An LED lights up when the EP-60 is angled to receive optimal sunlight with its adjustable stand. The panels can be propped up or laid flat for exposure to direct sunlight and faster charging depending on the time of the day.
- Weather Resistant (panels are protected from moisture)
- 60-Watt Mono-Crystalline Solar Array (the most efficient solar cells available)
- SOLMAX™ MPPT Technology ("Maximum Power Point Tracking")
- Compact Design (fits in overhead compartment of commercial aircraft)
- Adjustable height for direct sunlight
- Rated Power: 60W ( ±5%)
- Cell type: Mono crystalline silicon, efficiency up to 22.4%
- Output: MPPT DC 15V 4.0A Max
- Dimensions Packed: 17.72 x 12.60 x 1.97 in.
- Dimensions Deployed: 17.72 x 37.99 x 12.80 in.
- Total Weight: 7.5 lbs. (3.4kg)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C – 60°C, 14°F – 140°F
DC-154 Charging Adapter
Need to charge up at night or on the go? Enjoy the same freedom of unlimited power with the DC-154 adapter cable. Connect your EnergyBar 300 to the lighter socket in your vehicle or aircraft to charge it up as fast as it would from a wall outlet.
Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are advanced technology that is lighter, safer, and longer lasting than other consumer rechargeables. Compared to common lead-acid batteries found in generators, the LiFePO4 will last twice as long (10 years vs. 3-5, 1000 power cycles vs. 500) and is three times as light. The phosphate cathode used in the chemical reaction prevents thermal run-off and overheating. A LiFePO4 battery is as safe as it is powerful.
The Full Power of the Sun
Advanced monocrystalline cells gather the highest amount of photovoltaic energy possible. From there, Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology ensures that devices are pulling the most efficient amount of energy at any given time from the panels. An LED lights up when the EP-60 is angled to receive optimal sunlight with its adjustable stand. Depending on the time of day, the panels can be propped up or laid flat for exposure to direct sunlight and faster charging.