For Backcountry, Slackcountry, or any Custom Fit boot, this sock is a game-changer. Unmatched ankle compression fit for zero slippage minimizes the chances of heel/ankle rub and blisters. This is the ultimate freeride, ski touring base line set-up.
An industry first for freeride-touring and performance boot-fit perfection:
- Pro Fit - Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash. Maintains a perfect fit when wet, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- Graduated TRUE-Compression - reduces foot numbness and leg fatigue.
- Nanoglide - anti-friction teflon/PTFE yarn in the heel and ankle improve heel/ankle comfort and blister prevention when touring.
- Dissent Bootfit - thin, unpadded, race fit, for the most direct and consistent feel possible.
- High Tech Materials - Engineered technical yarns and knit provide capillary action, and exceptional moisture management. Unlike other socks (wool or synthetic), the Ski Pro Fit
- Designed specifically for custom boots, footbeds, and liners.
All Dissent Labs' socks are constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines for exceptional feel and quality.
* See side bar image for sizing chart.
* Note: For instep and heel fitting precision, measure for foot size first. For larger calf sizes, and if already at the top of the foot size-range, consider the incrementally larger size for the Ski Pro Fit Compression sock.