PERFORMANCE FIT AND WARMTH
The Dissent Ski GFX Compression Merino Wool sock combines performance fit with the warmth of wool. The exceptional direct compression bootfitting, low profile dense padding protection, and warmth make this the optimal sock for long days of freeriding, ski touring, and backcountry travel.
- 30% Merino Wool
- 45% Polyamide Nylon (Dissent Spec)
- 25% Lycra
Thin, Breathable, Direct Compression Construction:
- Provides robust all-day-long bootfit consistency and helps to expel moisture.
- High Tech Materials - Engineered technical yarns and knit provide exceptional moisture management, critical for all day comfort and blister prevention.
- True Compression - Medical grade compression knitting machines give this sock the best fit, the best feel, and reduces foot numbness.
- Seamless Toe - Increases feel and decreases blisters and hot spots.
- Direct Feel - Unmatched "direct" ski and snow feel.
- Bootfit - Engineered and optimized bootfit provides consistent and predictable performance all day.
- Pro Fit - Unrivaled memory and shape retention for the ultimate fit, wash after wash
Strategic GFX Low-profile Padding:
- Graduated Compression and low-profile Genuflex padding zones engineered together increases warmth and foot protection.
- GFX - Strategic 3-dimensional GFX second ply padding retains exact fit and memory in your boots, whether dry or wet.
- Low Profile - Dense padding helps to in-fill slightly packed out performance-fit boots.
- No Bulk - Maximizes comfort with minimal increase in sock thickness.
- Padding Zones - toes, mid-sole, heel, ankle, and shin.
- POLYGIENE - permanent anti-odor treatment
- NANOGLIDE - 6th-toe-start-zone protection and buffering.
All Dissent Labs' socks are constructed using the best technologies available, using high needle-count machines for exceptional feel and quality.
* See side bar image for sizing chart.