The EnergyBar 300 is the most lightweight, high-capacity battery pack available on the market. It utilizes a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery for long-life and thousands of cycles. It comes with a weather-resistant neoprene carrying case making it the best solution for all of your outdoor power needs such as tailgating, camping, sailing, flying, traveling, or even remote mountain climbing expeditions. This high capacity battery back is safe to check-in on your next flight, and even fits in your backpack or suitcase as a carry-on. It can charge anything with the universal AC output up to a maximum of 200-Watts. Charges from a wall outlet or directly from the optional EP-60 Solar Panels.
- Best in Class High Powered Safe & Green Lithium Battery
- 3-5 Times the Life of Traditional Batteries
- No Memory Problems, Extremely Long Shelf-Life
- Safe (FAA approved for airline travel)
- Charge up to 5 USB devices at the same time
- Ultra Slim Design (only 2 inches or 5 cm thick)
- Lightweight (less than 8 pounds)
- 20Ah LiFePO4 Battery (300 Watt Hours)
- Weather Resistant Neoprene Carrying Case Included
- Battery Capacity: 295Wh LifePo4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Output - USB (4 Sockets): 5V 2A Max
- Output - 12V DC Socket: 12V ± 20% 10A
- Output - 12V DC Outlet: 12V ± 20% 20A
- Output - AC Universal: 200 Watt Modified Sine Wave
- Input - DC: 15V 4A (for standard charging)
- Input - DC: 15V 8A (for quick charging)
- Dimensions: 2.25 x 16.125 x 9.625 in.
- Weight: 12 lbs.
Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are advanced technology that is lighter, safer, and longer lasting than other consumer rechargeables. Compared to common lead-acid batteries found in generators, the LiFePO4 will last twice as long (10 years vs. 3-5, 1000 power cycles vs. 500) and is three times as light. The phosphate cathode used in the chemical reaction prevents thermal run-off and overheating. A LiFePO4 battery is as safe as it is powerful.