The EnergyBar 250 is a lightweight, high-capacity battery pack utilizing a Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery for long-life and thousands of cycles. It comes with a weather-resistant neoprene carrying case making it the best solution for all of your outdoor power needs such as tailgating, camping, sailing, flying, traveling, or even remote mountain climbing expeditions. This high capacity battery back is safe to check-in on your next flight, and even fits in your backpack or suitcase as a carry-on. It can charge anything with the universal AC output up to a maximum of 100-Watts. Charges from a wall outlet or directly from the optional EP-60 Solar Panels.
- Safe (FAA approved for airline travel)
- Charge up to 4 USB devices at the same time
- Ultra Slim Design (only 2 inches or 5 cm thick)
- Lightweight (less than 8 pounds)
- 20Ah LiFePO4 Battery (256 Watt Hours)
- Weather Resistant Neoprene Carrying Case Included
- Battery Capacity: 12.8V 20AH, 250Wh LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Dimensions: 2.0 x 16.5 x 6.3 in.
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Output - USB (4 Sockets): 5V 2A Max
- Output - 12V DC Socket: 12V ± 20% 10A
- Output - AC Universal: 100 Watt Modified Sine Wave
- Input - DC: 15V 4A (For charging and daisy chaining)
Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries are advanced technology that is lighter, safer, and longer lasting than other consumer rechargeables. Compared to common lead-acid batteries found in generators, the LiFePO4 will last twice as long (10 years vs. 3-5, 1000 power cycles vs. 500) and is three times as light. The phosphate cathode used in the chemical reaction prevents thermal run-off and overheating. A LiFePO4 battery is as safe as it is powerful.