Partners - H2O Guides
Take the next step and enjoy the skiing/snowboarding trip of a lifetime in Valdez, Alaska. Dean Cummings' H2O Guides invites you to ACCESS THE GOODS and experience the thrill of riding deep velvet powder in the best heli ski terrain on the planet – Alaska’s Chugach Mountains surrounding Valdez and the Prince William Sound. They offer access to terrain for all abilities, adhere to a small client-to-guide ratio, and focus on backcountry safety and education.
Flying over the pristine Chugach Mountains, their helicopters access thousands of stunning peaks and glaciers - most unnamed on geological survey maps. These are the most exciting and awe inspiring mountains for heli-skiing on Earth. Visualize the world’s highest concentration of glaciers, Chugach peaks rising thousands of vertical feet from the shores of Prince William Sound, and 1,000 inches of annual snowfall - truly a powder rider’s dream.
SEATS ARE LIMITED. POWDER IS NOT
Their inclusive packages are the best value around. You will go from sea to summit when you wake up at the Valdez Harbor Inn, and then fly above the heavenly Chugach mountains. All packages include no fly day activities, trip insurance, lodging, two meals per day and snow safety equipment. Because trip insurance is included, prices are subject to change.
- Meteorite : 30 runs, 7 nights starting at $7,389
- The Tusk : 18 runs, 5 nights starting at $4,485
- Valdez : 12 Runs 2 nights starting at $2,999
- Heli/Tour Combo (7D/N): 3 Days Helicopter Skiing and 2 Days Heli assisted, guided touring - $5,915
- Heli Assisted Guided Backcountry Touring: 3 fly days/5 nights - $3,039
- "You (Dean) and everyone else at H2O made the trip something I'll remember the rest of my life. I've had some good trips before, but none of them changed my life the way that Alaska has. That's the truth! That feeling I got when you took our group down "Steamers" was like nothing I've ever felt before. A total rush! I skied things that I wouldn't have thought I could ski and had a great time doing it. It made me rediscover skiing." -John Lobsenz
- "My two days with H2O were, simply put, the most amazing days of riding in my life. Kozak and Dean-O took us down huge bowls, giant ramps, spines, super funnels…all on a scale you could only dream about, all covered in deepest of deep powder." - John Tapper
- "The Greatest skiing of my life. A great backcountry experience. Thanks to H2O we skied terrain that most skiers only dream about." - Vadin Chapko- Brooklyn, New York
- "If you've ever dreamed of the steeps, but were unsure about any aspect of it, suppress the feelings and take the challenge; your efforts will be rewarded and your dreams fulfilled." -Jeff Gerdes
Superb accommodations adjacent to the iconic Valdez Small Boat Harbor in the heart of historic Valdez.
Enjoy Alaskan cuisine by an acclaimed Chef following thrilling days of skiing or snowboarding powdery peaks.
PO Box 2501
Valdez, AK 99686