HOTRONIC's XLP ONE series has raised the bar to new heights for foot heating systems. A special lithium-ion technology has been combined with the latest electronics to enable one battery to be used for both the heated socks and heated soles. The cylindrical and ultralight heart of the new XLP ONE battery pack guarantees constant heating power throughout the battery runtime – even at extremely cold temperatures!
The XLP ONE battery guarantees constant heating power for several hours of heat generation – even at extremely cold temperatures! The heating element is designed to evenly distribute heat across the whole toe and ball of the foot area.
HEATING PERFORMANCE OF THE LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
Unlike that produced by conventional batteries, the heating power here remains constant irrespective of the battery pack‘s level of charge. Even after many hours of use, the heating power remains consistently high.
COMPLETE SET INCLUDES
- BD Power Fit Socks with integrated heating element
- Two powerful Hotronic, XLP ONE, lithium-ion battery packs
- XLP ONE Charging System
- Unique performance of BD Power Fit compression socks ensures excellent comfort, fit, and moisture transportation
- Integrated heating elements provide even heat distribution to the toe and ball of foot
- Heating element located in the outer layer for additional comfort
- Battery packs easily connect to the snap fasteners on the inner cuff of the socks
- 2-layer cuff design for added protection and to hold the battery snugly
- 4 heating levels selected directly on the battery pack.
- Power Boost setting provides extra warmth for a short period (approx. 3 minutes)
- Machine washable at temperatures up to 30°C
- Additional padding in the shin
- Compression: PFI 50 - Soft
WHAT IS THE POWER FIT INDEX?
The Power Fit Index (PFI) indicates how strong the overall level of gradual compression is: PFI 30 designates light compression, while PFI 90 is classified as strong.
- 70% nylon
- 20% spandex
- 10% merino wool